(2001) Homegrown II

First CD on which I started featuring German songs, which I had started to write maybe a year or 2 earlier... Some of the songs stem from a time of counter-culture influences I experienced back then, and... hey, it was the year of 9/11...

Tracks:

01.Hey Girl Shine (Lyrics)

02.September 28 01 (Cure) (Lyrics)

03.Will You Marry Me (Lyrics)

04.Der Schmerz der Ander'n
(Lyrics)

05.You're It (Christian version) (Lyrics)

06.Simply Existing (Lyrics)

07.Thank You, Hollywood (Song contains strong sarcasm!) (Lyrics)

08.Kurz vor Mitternacht (German song that wouldn't be deemed edifying by Christian standards, but rather expressing problems and experiences of German subculture) (Lyrics)

09.I Will Trust (Lyrics)

10.Du

11.Man I'm Meant To Be
(contains some strong language)

12.Du bist ja überhaupt nicht so cool
(Lyrics)

13.Take It By Faith
(Lyrics)

14.If I
(contains some strong language)

15.I'd Like To Be With You
(Lyrics)

16.Take Me Away
(Lyrics)

17.Du rast wie der Wind
(Lyrics)

18.Sag' mir wo die Liebe ist
(Lyrics)



No comments:

Post a Comment